BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 25 June 2011

To choose or not to choose...shouldn't even be a question!!

So i was gonna write about something alittle different and a little less upsetting but i just found something that came to my attention and it truly upsets me and figured i would vent it out.
Without naming names or anything else i read somewhere that someone was choosing between going to a night club and hanging out with there little kid and they chose the night club...like WTF seriously...since when do parents choose between going out to have a good time and hanging with ur kid..need i remind people that u HAD a good time making that kid!!! once in a while is nice don't get me wrong since i had my son i have been to the club or around here its just a bar maybe 3 times in 4 years and i plan things ahead of time and book the babysitter and leave numbers (i am a nervous person when i go out and want to call like every 5 minutes) but i do have my fun but when i am seeing parents stating that they are going out with this one or that one or here or there and no mention of their kids then i am thinking who the hell is raising the child!!! call me old fashion or whatever...call me down to the dirt i don't care but if u are going to have a child then u raise that child to be a thriving member in the community or where ever u live...my mother taught me this way and this day and age i see parents as young as me or single teen moms just drop there kid off to their parents and then go off and still be teens..i am sorry but u should not be a teen any more u need to be a responsible mother...teen or young parent or old for that matter i do hear of much older women who don't raise their kids either and spends all their money out to the bar...just makes me sick!! nobody should choose anything over their child..i can only imagine how i would of felt if i grew up knowing my mother choose everything else over me and i would never let my kids feel that way ever! (btw..my mother was never like that either, her and my father were both very loving and caring parents and a way to tell that they were...i was mad at them for most of my teen years because they cared and i just thought they didn't want me to have fun but now that i have kids of my own i TOTALLY understand)
on a different note i went for a walk with my kids today which was awesome...my little girl loves going out so not a sound out of her and my son is just a non stop chatter box...our adventure today was reading the back of cars and trucks to see there names..he was facinated to hear that automobils had names to them so that is what we did today walked around for like an hour looking for cars and trucks to read...everyone of them passing by and the ones in parking lots...total fun and no joke he is one smart and funny little dude.
Because I am a young parent i do sometimes long for the days of my teenage years which was like a very short 6 years ago for me to go dancing and run around like i use to but if someone asked me today if i would change anything in my life i would not...even though i am tired all the time..up at night and for the most part can't drink not that i even want to cause i don't really like much...would rather drink coffee or pepsi still there is so much to being a mom..but like everything in life its a fun learning experience and eventually they will grow up and be gone on with their lives and then who's to say that i am to old to go out and dance and hang out like i use to...totally not...ur only old if u believe it..lol
some days i feel it...lol now don't get me wrong i still get to go out..me and my hubby believe in having some time off where he goes out and i watch the kids or i go out with friends and he watches them...not for all night now but for a few hours for coffee and back home again..
anyway people this is what i have to say...a child did not ask to be here you brought it into this world and u need to take care of it...and not like its some chore or duty that u don't want to deal with but with love, hugs and kisses and disapline. babies are fragile or as i tell my son breakable and we need to make them strong and show them that we love and care for them..one day my kids will each have a turn hating me for some stupid reason but at least when it matters most and counts the most they know that i was always there and always will be there when they need me and that i always will love them...
ttfn and maybe alittle something later...

0 comments: