BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 30 January 2013

another huge hill to climb...

So all together now I have lost 46lbs! TOTALLY AWESOME! so that means I am officially 209 lbs. The last time I was this small was two years ago before I found out I was pregnant with baby number two I was 203 but the last time I was smaller then that was 5 years ago or six maybe. Its been a long time since I have seen below 200 lbs and I am so excited and so close to my goal. (short term goal. I make a bunch of them while trying to get to my long term goal because it makes it so much easier.)

But I have been 209 for a while now, with Christmas coming in and I have a bunch of special occasions around that time, as well as work I kinda slowed on the exercise for a bit but its all good its not that I gave up just had a little break. But I am back at it again with eating right and exercising as well as balancing it all out with work and family but just to get over this hill of 209 and get to 199, would love to see that number!

So I do have pics of me through this journey but still trying to get the courage to post them because I look terrible because I was so huge but my long term goal is to loose 80 lbs this year that would make me about 129 lbs which is around what I am suppose to be for my age and height. A normal healthy person has a BMI of 18 - 25 I think and my BMI is 42 I think which makes me obese. But not any more, I am doing this for me and for all the people who still want me around and for my husband and children because they need me and the bigger I got the sicker I got and that is not going to be me anymore.

I CAN DO THIS!

0 comments: