BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 10 February 2012

the big news...

                    Well I was suppose to let everybody know about the big news but then life got in the way and I got busy so it took a while to get here, anyway I am here now  and the news was I have diabetes. It may not be a big deal to anybody else but for someone who thought she was healthy it was pretty big news...so since my doctor told me I have been trying my best to live with this...eating healthy and exercise making sure to check my sugars on a reagular baises and there is actually alot more to having diabetes then i thought.                     Anyway since I found out that I have diabetes I have lost 13 pounds and my sugars seem under control but I have many more doctor appointments to figure out if what I am doing is right. I am highly disappointed that at such a young age this has happened to me but there were many facters that lead me up to this point and if I would have knowen how to deal with my facters better maybe I would not have ended up at this point but there are also some factors that were beyond my control so there's no point in woundering if there was something that I could have done.
                    So for now I am going to keep doing what I am doing and gettin my self  to where I need to be health wise :)

0 comments: